|Lal mirch ka achaar /Stuffed red chili pickle|
- Fresh Red/Green chili-1 k.g (washed and dry)
- Ajwaine(crushed),-2,1/2table spoon (50 g.m)
- Salt - 3 table spoon
- kala Namak powder(black salt)- 2 table spoon,full (50 g.m)
- Dry mango powder( pisi khatai), -1 tea spoon(Full)
- kaloungi seeds- 2 table spoon (full) (50 g.m)
- Heng powder(asafadita)-1 table spoon
- Zeera(cumin seeds) crushed- 2 table spoon full (50 g.m)
- Mustard oil - 1/2 k.g (approx )
- Haldi powder ( turmeric),- 4 table spoon full (100 g.m)
- Saunf (fennel seeds) crushed -5 table spoon /1cup (full)
How to make red chili pickles-
Make a slit in red chilies with a sharp knife. Prepare a thick paste of crushed sauf, zeera, rai, ajwaine, plain salt, black salt, heeng powder, dry mango powder, kalounji, turmeric powder with one cup of mustard oil, mix it well altogether. Adjust salt (salt should be little high in the mixture of spices) and fill this stuffing in red chilies.
kacche Aam ki Pakki chutney
|kacche aam ki paki chutney, mango sauceAdd caption|
Within few days raw mangoes are going to dis appear from the market and I do not want you to miss this opportunity to cook this chutney as you can preserve and enjoy it whole year.
Put grated raw peeled mangoes in a deep vessel and set it on the low flame . add salt, red chili powder,saunf and kalonji, Stir it time to time as it should not burn on the bottom, let the grated mangoes a little softer and well cooked.
Now add sugar and pieces of garlic clove in it. keep stiring till all ingredients mix well ,Within few minutes sugar would be melt completely. Mix 2 table spoon of black vinegar...
Let the chutney boil for 2 minutes, adjust sugar according to your taste and take it off the fire. Let it cool. When it becomes cool, fill it in the clean dried glass jar. Enjoy it with your meal.... when ever you desire.
Tamatar - Hare Dhaniye ki Chutney
- Tomato-2( medium size)
- Green Chili 3-4
- Garlic-2-3 clove
- Coriander leaf-1 table spoon
- Salt-1/4 or according to your taste(grind it all together in mixer grinder to make chutney).
- Tamarind(Imli)/mango powder-2 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves/ mint-5-6 leaves
- Cumin seeds -1/2 tea spoon
- Red chili powder-1/2 tea spoon
- Salt- 1/2 tea spoon
- Onion sliced-2 medium size
|Imli aur pyaaz ki chutney|
To make sauce or chutney you need to grind Imli pulp ,mint or coriander leaves, cumin seeds, salt and red chili powder all together in thick consistency .
Happy Cooking !!!